Lindvest Brownstone Townhomes
- Lindvest to allow one assignment (full paperwork to be provided by Lindvest), with no fee payable to the Vendor, for all units they either purchase, or their clients purchase.
- Lindvest to allow the purchaser to list the unit on MLS for re-sale only after the first occupancy in the complex has taken place.
- Lindvest to allow the purchaser to rent the unit after occupancy has taken place and collect rent monies and not have to wait for registration.
The architectural design of the ‘Grand Cornell Brownstones’ features a unique and contemporary approach to the exteriors with a lively use of stone and brick, which creates a sense of depth, colour and texture. Thoughtfully designed floor plans maximize the living space and sleek, stylish interiors make a modern statement. Located in Grand Cornell Markham, these condominium townhomes feature underground parking, while private patios, balconies and roof terraces provide that seclusion and privacy.
1. Professionally designed and constructed landscaped areas.
2. Single level underground parking garage including visitor parking accessed by multiple entry/exit points.
3. One parking stall assigned to each unit.
Purchase Price to Include:
A. BUILDING FEATURES:
1. Predetermined exterior elevations with prefinished cladding where applicable as per plan, selected from Vendor’s architect.
2. Predetermined exterior paint colour as per Vendor’s colour schemes.
3. Predetermined selfsealing asphalt roof shingles as per Vendor’s colour schemes.
4. Predetermined maintenancefree aluminum soffits, fascia, eavestroughs and downspouts as per Vendor’s colour schemes.
5. Exterior wall insulation as per Ontario Building Code requirements.
6. Doors and windows sealed with high quality caulking.
7. Units to be constructed utilizing engineered prefabricated panelized construction technique.
B. INTERIOR FINISHES:
1. Ceiling height approximately 8’0″.
2. Stained oak stairs with handrail and “Upgrade 3” black iron spindles, from Vendor’s select packages, as per model type. Stairway railings to be mounted on oak nosings in platformed areas, as per model type.
3. All interior doors to be “Cambridge” twopanel style with painted hinges throughout, as per model type.
4. Contemporary paint grade approximately 4” baseboard with detail moulding and approximately 2 ¾” window and door trim throughout.
5. All interior walls to be finished with super premium acrylic latex paint. Trim and doors painted with semigloss white paint. Purchaser to have choice of one (1) wall colour throughout from Vendor’s standard samples.
6. Smooth finish ceilings throughout.
7. Entry door with grip set and deadbolt.
8. All interior door hardware, excluding hinges, to be a contemporary lever type in a satin nickel finish.
C. KITCHEN SPECIFICATIONS:
1. Single stainless steel ledge back sink with upgraded single lever pullout faucet.
2. “Upgrade 1” cabinetry from Vendor’s select packages. 3. Exhaust hood fan over stove ducted to exterior.
4. Standard white appliance package consisting of: selfclean oven, frost free refrigerator and builtin dishwasher.
D. BATHROOM FINISHES:
1. Custom vanities, as per model type.
2. Wall mirror(s) in bathroom(s), as per model type.
3. Bathroom fixtures to be white.
4. Chrome accessories in bathroom(s).
5. Ceramic wall tiles installed in tub enclosure up to and including ceiling from Vendor’s select packages.
6. Exhaust fan in bathroom(s).
7. Temperature and pressure control single lever faucet on shower(s), as per model type.
8. Single lever faucet on bathroom sink(s).
E. FLOORING FEATURES:
1. High performance laminate flooring throughout excluding tiled areas, as per model type from Vendor’s select packages.
2. Ceramic tile floor in foyer(s), bathroom(s), kitchen, laundry and/or utility/mechanical room, as per model type, from Vendor’s select packages.
F. DOORS AND WINDOWS:
1. Vinyl casement or thermofixed glass windows, as per model type.
2. Screens on all operational windows.
3. Vinyl sliding patio door with screen or french door(s), as per model type.
G. ELECTRICAL AND LIGHTING DETAILS:
1. Individually metered 100 amp electrical service with breaker panel and copper wiring throughout.
2. Quality light fixtures provided in foyer, great room, kitchen, den, bathroom(s), hallway(s) and bedroom(s), as per model type.
3. Heavy duty receptacle and wiring provided for oven and clothes dryer.
4. Roughin RG6, or equivalent, cable T.V. in great room and bedrooms.
5. Electronic smoke detector(s), as per model type. 6. Bathroom(s) electrical duplex receptacle protected by groundfault interrupter.
7. Roughin for category 5, or equivalent, voice/data wiring in bedroom(s), kitchen and den.
8. White “Decora” switches and outlet plates throughout.
9. Carbon monoxide detector(s), as per model type.
H. PLUMBING AND HEATING SPECIFICATIONS: .
1. Standard white stackable washer and dryer.
2. Individually controlled forced air heating and air conditioning system.
3. Installed rental gas hot water heater.