Address:223 College Street
Intersection:College St. & Spadina Ave.
Tentative Occupancy:Nov. 30, 2018
Maintenance Fees:Approx. $0.50/square foot (Hydro and Water are separately metered)
Deposit:5% payable on signing, 5% of the Purchase Price in 90 days, 5% of the Purchase Price in 260 days, 5% of the Purchase Price in 365 days, 1% of the Purchase Price on Interim Closing Date.
Price:Starting From $249,990
- Free Assignment.
- $5,800 Capped Levies
- Lease during Interim Occupancy
- Window Coverings.
Design Haus is an artful example of modern design on an intimate scale. Architecturally, the building is an eclectic mix of past and future. Perfectly blending in with the University of Toronto neighbourhood, the residence’s lower level pays homage to the adjacent neighbouring landscape. Rising 17 storeys, the building’s lower floors incorporate red velour brick cladding with white precast concrete accents. The upper level is highlighted with various shades of spandrel glass. Design Haus is comprised of 116 residences and has been thoughtfully designed to capture the stunning city views to the south and The University of Toronto views to the north. Exceptionally designed and steps to everything Toronto has to offer!
- Boutique 17-storey building overlooking city skyline
- TTC at your doorstep minutes to University Subway
- Suite finishes, lobby and amenity spaces designed by award winning UNION31
- Artfully designed building by Kirkor Architects
- Designer party room with kitchen facilities
- Fitness centre with yoga and aerobics area
- Outdoor podium terrace with barbeque
- Offsite security monitoring 24/7
- All suites have direct security connection and access monitoring
- Architectural finishes including modern 4” high flat profile baseboards and complementary trim
- Laminate flooring throughout
- Interior walls and all trim to receive designer white quality latex paint with low VOC’s Solid core 7’ suite entry doors with architectural hardware, contemporary lock set, deadbolt and privacy viewer
- Flat panel interior doors with satin chrome lever handles
- Stacking, white washer and dryer
- Pre-wired for technology and communications
- Ceiling height: 8’ on 2nd to 8th floor, 9’ on 9th and above
- Smooth ceiling in kitchen and bathroom
- Textured ceiling in living/dining/bedroom/den
Custom designed kitchen cabinetry with built-in refrigerator & dishwasher with full panel overlay. Special upper and lower penthouse features and finishes including: upgraded kitchen appliance package & backsplash, upgraded bathroom tiles, mirrored closet doors, enhanced penthouse corridor decor.